As the millions of Americans participate in some of the busiest shopping days of the year, large diesel trucking companies and logistics managers make sure that the products people are looking for are available. If, however, a diesel engine freezes and is unable to deliver its products Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday all lose some of their power. Fortunately, there are companies that can provide diesel emergency thaws and other important services that can keep the nation’s economy running.
Diesel Emergency Thaws and Other Services Make Driving More Reliable and Safe
Whether it is for our personal vehicles or it is for an entire industry that works to transport the goods that we all need, working cars, trucks, and SUVs are an important part of our economy. And while we all rely on our transportation, not all cars and trucks are made alike. Vehicles that make use of the latest technology provide safer and more efficient transportation. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many accessories and needed maintenance that are important to both individual and commercial forms of transportation:
- Engine oil should be checked every 3,000 miles or three months.
- 80% of surveyed drivers indicate that they agree that backup cameras improve their safety.
- Today?s diesel engines can travel from 400 to 800 miles on a single tank of gas.
- 16% of vehicles had inadequate cooling protection or low coolant levels, according to research from a recent car maintenance survey.
- 18% of vehicles had low or contaminated brake fluid, according to research from a recent car maintenance survey.
- 16% of cars needed new windshield wipers, according to recent survey by the Car Care Council.