Your daughter has also dreamed of driving a Jeep. And while you are not working a bright blue Jeep into your budget any time soon, your daughter was pretty excited that the first car that she is driving is a sporty little four door that is at least the same color of blue of the Jeep that she hopes to some day drive.
Whether you are looking at used cars for a brand new driver in your home or you are a young adult out looking at Jeeps that you can only some day hope to drive, finding the right new and used car dealerships is important. From finding a dealer who is reliable enough that your friends have dealt with them before. Making sure that you are offered a reliable and dependable car that is backed by an affordable auto service center that can help you with any future problems.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the new and used car industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s society:
- 14.45 cents per mile is the average fuel cost across all vehicles. This is an estimate that is close to an average of 23 miles per gallon.
- If you want to finance a car through a bank you will need to look at newer models. In fact, most banks will not offer a loan for a car that is older than four or five years.
- Jeeps are a popular choice for many drivers. In fact, the 2017 Wrangler has 285 horsepower and is rated at 17 city and 21 highway miles per gallon.
- There were 9.81 million total used-vehicle sales in the first quarter of the year 2016, according to the Edmunds 2016 Used Vehicle Market Report. This represented a Edmunds.
- The average price of a used car was $19,189 in the year 2015, a, a 3.4 percent increase from 2015, this represented a 3.4% increase from the year 2015.
- 54% of used cars in the year 2015 were three years old or younger, according to Edmunds.com reports.