Guys and their trucks have received a lot of attention in the last week!
The guys, and gals for the matter, who make up the Cajun Army deserve the attention that they have been giving. Pulling all matter or boats and anything else that could be used as a water rescue vehicle, the Cajun Army made their way from Louisiana to Texas to help rescue people who were stuck from the high waters of Hurricane Harvey. From trucks that rode so high that they could navigate the through deep waters to fishing boats of all sizes, the Cajun Army was an integral part of the rescue efforts that followed the devastating storm.
Vinyl trunk mats, rubber floor mats, and other accessories played a small role in the rescues, but you can be sure that even the Cajun Army members can be pretty particular about how their trucks are treated in normal conditions, but these worries were set aside when it came time to help out their neighbors to the west.
Is Your Truck Used for Recreation or Work?
Whether you own an extend cap pick up truck or a large SUV lined with vinyl floor mats, you probably bought your vehicle with a specific task in mind. And no matter what purpose you intended, you have probably spent some amount of energy thinking about and purchasing vinyl truck mats and other kinds of auto flooring accessories to protect your investment, especially if it was a brand new vehicle.
From nylon car carpets to vinyl trunk mats, many vehicle owners make sure that they purchase custom flooring items to protect the carpet. Easy to remove and to clean, these after market products allow provide protection and can help a car or truck smell clean and dry even in the worst weather conditions. Even if you are not using your vehicle for hauling heavy items or pulling a boat, chances are that you really have to work pretty hard to make sure that the inside of your truck or car stays clean. Making use of the latest floor mats, trunk mats, and other accessories can help you protect the carpets in your car. Other available products can also help you protect the upholstery as well.
Consider this information about the vinyl, rubber, and foam mats that are available and the reasons that you want to use these products:
- Unfortunately, the environment inside your vehicle might be two to 10 times more polluted than breezes over the freeway, so it is important to clean your car or truck on a regular basis.
- 95% of respondents are concerned about air pollutants within their vehicle, according to a survey conducted by The Dohring Company.
- Having 17,000 times more bacteria than a home, a car is consistently dirtier than the house, according to a study done by GAP Enviromicrobial Services. For this reason it is important to make sure that you deep clean your vehicle on a regular basis.
- One of the reasons that cars can get so dirty is that Americans spend an average of 87 minutes a day in their vehicles. Although the median drops to 60 minutes, this is still a significant amount of time in a fairly small space.
- The trunk, where a driver normally place all of the groceries, contains about 850 bacteria, according to a study from the Aston University in Birmingham. Vinyl trunk mats allow for easy clean up from any grocery spills or accidents.
- 70% of drivers eat or drink in their cars. As a result, there is often a greater numbers of bacteria in cars that carried children, and in places where drink or food had been spilled, as spillages provide food for bacteria, according to a study by Charles P Gerba, a celebrity microbiologist.
Whether you are considering a vinyl trunk mat for your family vehicle or you are looking for heavy duty protection for the carpet in your work truck, investing in these products can help you make sure that your original carpet avoids many stains and spills. From the folks from Louisiana who are trying to help rescue hurricane victims to the everyday car driver, keeping a vehicle clean can be a challenge, especially when it comes to carpet. Floor and trunk mats, however, can help.