He was a little reluctant at first, but on last Sunday afternoon you finally convinced your husband to park his car on the right side of the big part of the garage. For the last eight years he had been parking in the smallest part of the garage, the third car slot on the far left. Now that both girls are away at college and the driveway is no longer looking like a lot for used cars, however, you want your husband to transition back into the main part of the garage. The mower, the snow blower, and the other yard equipment can now be stored in the third bay and your husband should no longer have to pull his car out every time he want to work on any outdoor tasks.
Many families go through a number of different situations when they are in the process of finding enough cars for all of the teenage drivers. From new to used cars, there are number of viable options for many families. The parking, however, for all of these vehicles can seem just as challenging as finding the right kind of car purchase.
Auto Dealers Offer a Number of Buying Options When It Comes to the Best Used Cars
By the time you have a teenager in the house, you likely have dealt with a number of difficult transitions. Finding the right car for a new driver is just one of the many challenges that parents face. Tracking down the right used car, however, is a challenge that requires both time and patience. Consider some of these facts and figures about the new and used car industry:
- Although there are many makes and models of cars, the average transaction price for a new Chevrolet vehicle was $34,000 in December of 2017.
- The average vehicle will have three owners in its lifetime.
- There are nearly 40 million used cars that exchange hands each year, between private-party and dealership sales.
- More than 20 million vehicles on the road in 2021 will be over 25 years old, according to IHS Markit research.
- Most dealerships work with at least five to 10 different banks or loan providers so that they can offer competitive rates to their customers. As a result, nearly all car dealerships offer the convenience of on-site financing.
Whether you are at the beginning stages of garage shuffling or you are nearing the end of having more drivers than parking spots, it is important to know the value of finding the right kind of car for every driver in your home.