5 Reasons to Use a Beta Max Hoist
If you need materials moved quickly and efficiently on a job, you may want to consider using a lift to help move things along more efficiently. Whether you work in a machine shop or on a construction site, here are the benefits of employing an electric material lift in your projects.
- Moving Materials. Time delays caused by a backup in material movement can be both time consuming and costly. Using a beta max hoist can keep things moving in the most efficient and time saving manner. Larger projects can be completed even quicker, which can improve your company’s reputation among clientele, and help your company grow to out pace any competition.
- Safety. Using the right tools on a job is critical to safety, and having a material lift in place is a much safer alternative than pulley systems or man lines. This can not only cut down on time delays, but also on workplace injury. With a lift you won’t have to worry about pulled muscles, or undue fatigue on your workers, as a majority of the heavy lifting can be left up to the hoist.
- Keep Skilled Workers in Position. If your workers have to constantly change position in order to move materials, it can take away from a skilled laborers work time, meaning the project takes longer because less can be done at a time. With a lift you can keep materials flowing, and keep needed workers in position to most efficiently complete their tasks.
- Utilization. Manually moving materials consumes manpower that could otherwise be used to further the project, or complete an important task. Hoists are able to continuously move materials without tiring or consuming time that would otherwise be wasted by your crew. Lifts can also help reduce damage to products while being transported, and potential injury to your employees who would otherwise be moving them.
- Return on Investment. A reliable lift can last you up to 10 years, if not more when kept in good condition. This means more projects completed efficiently and more income saved that could have been lost due to delays, or damage. A hoist can practically pay for itself from use on the first job; something to consider when thinking of making the purchase.
Whether you work in a machine shop, on construction sites, or any other business that requires the moving of heavy materials, a beta max hoist can help complete your projects more efficiently and safely. These tools are durable, and can save you time, man power, and money on your next big job.